VX Series UC Gateways
VX 1200 UC Gateway
A lower cost solution that drives even greater cost savings: the VX 1200 gateway allows enterprises to reduce their cost of ownership and day to day OpEx.
- Reduce existing infrastructure through consolidation
- Integration with existing UC application architecture such as Microsoft Lync
- Support for enterprise class mobility and SIP WiFi devices
Flexible, expandable, and designed for the future - the advanced features of the VX 1200 Unified Communications Gateway provide capabilities that go beyond the limitations of VoIP media gateways. The VX 1200 is a fully integrated single box solution designed to handle the complexity and challenges that are common when introducing unified communications into today’s enterprise voice networks. The VX 1200 supports industry’s broadest set of optional software modules to provide advanced gateway functions such as:
- SIP trunking,
- Integrated session border control
- bandwidth optimisation,
- hardware accelerated security,
- remote survivability.
These advanced options enable the VX 1200 to deliver what enterprises need for secure migration to IP-based voice networking, unified communications and enterprise mobility while providing the interoperability to existing voice networks and PBX infrastructure.
VX 1800 Gateway
- Seamless migration to Unified Communications
- Microsoft UC and UM Qualified under Open Interoperability Program for Direct SIP
- High Availability, Resilient architecture supporting up to 1000 simultaneous calls
- Reduces costs by enabling voice infrastructure consolidation
- Field upgradable platform
- BESTflow technology to enable voice calls to be carried over the WAN while utilising less than half the bandwidth of traditional VoIP switches.
- Supporting upto 5,000 users in a single unit